- The application forms are available to download via this link https://www.cmas.org/apnoea/5th-freediving-world-championship-outdoor
PLEASE BE CAREFULL FOR SENDING THE FORMS NOT LATER THEN THE DEAD-LINE OF INITIAL APPLICATION &
15 July 2021 and FINAL 29 August 2021
The payments to be done to TSSF Account:
|TEB TÜRK EKONOMİ BANKASI|
|ACCOUNT HOLDER||TÜRKİYE SUALTI SPORLARI FEDERASYONU|
|EURO IBAN NO||TR140003200000000066638475|
The payments will be refunded in case of a force-major (such as Pandemic) bans the running of championship.
Please note that the payment to be done as:
- 120 Euro per night per person for the athletes and the Trainer/Coach/Others
- 35 Euro per Person for two ways transfer from & to Dalaman Airport.
- FIRST HALF PAYMENT 50% IS UNTILL 15 JULY 2021
- FINAL DUE PAYMENT IS UNTIL 29st AUGUST 2021
- LATE PAYMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO 10% INCREASE AFTER 29 AUGUST 2021.
(PLEASE MAKE THE PAYMENTS NOT LATER THEN THE DEAD-LINE OF INITIAL & FINAL APPLICATIONS).
- Prices are including BED+BREAKFAST+LUNCH+DINNER+TRANSFERS (except from/to Airport)+OFFICIAL TRAINING at 4th October 2021+WELCOME PACK.
- The payments will be refunded in case of a force-major (such as Pandemy) bans the running of championship.
- Rooms are for single with French bed unless otherwise asked..
- THIS TIME WE ARE CHANGING THE HOTEL AS MORE QUALIFIED HOTEL IN PENISULA WIT A GOOD VIEW, LOCATION, BEACH, AND QUALITY OF ROOMS SERVING ONLY FOR US. AND MOST IMPORTANT; UNLESS IT IS ASKED ESPECIALLY WE WILL TRY TO MAKEONE ROOM FOR EACH AHTLETE WITH A FRENCH BED. SO EVERYBODY WILL STAY IN A SINGLE ROOM AND MOST ARE IN VILLAS SOME ALSO WILL HAVE PRIVATE POOLS IN FRONT OF THEM. PLEASE SEE:
- The ones that will not stay in the organization’s hotel are subject to pay 500 Euro for participation. Please note that in such case the participants can’t attend the daily meals in the central hotel (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and they also can’t access the domestic transfers to the boats from their place of stay.
- Party night and one day cultural tour To Be Defined later on.
- As subject to change according to the latest status of pandemy on the month of COVID-19, teams (all members) are expected to bring a test report taken from an authorised authority within last 72 hours of competition (or training days) as ”negative”.
- The event is open to the athletes aged 18 and over and belonging to National Teams fully complying with the provisions of CMAS Regulations.
- National Teams may be made up of a minimum of one to a maximum of six athletes for each men’s competition and a minimum of one to a maximum of six athletes for each women’s competition.
- National Teams will have to bring with them three flags of their countries, 2x1m in size and a CD containing their national anthem and they shoul deliver those at the registration.
- Turkish Underwater Sports Federation (TSSF), CMAS, the Competition Director, Competition Officers and the Technical Delegates are not responsible for accidents or damage caused to people and personal effects before, during or after the competition. The organizer ensures the presence of medical assistance.
- The rules of competitions applied will be: CMAS OUTDOOR Rules_CA-212 2021/01
- All participating athletes shall accept and follow the international rules of WADA.
- Athletes must be in possession of:
– The original entry form signed by the Federation’s authorised person
– Valid CMAS Apnea sports licence
– ID document.
Athletes that fail to provide the above documents will not be allowed to take part in the competitions, and their participation fee will not be refunded.
- Classifications and Prize-giving shall be performed in agreement with CMAS Procedures.